1. OWNERSHIP. This site, and each of its components, is the copyrighted property of Arab Travel ("Arab Travel"), and/or its various third party providers and distributors. Portion of the content found on this site is owned by third party providers and distributors and, specifically, certain data relating to travel and travel related information is the copyrighted work of third party providers. None of the content or data found on this site may be reproduced, republished, distributed, sold, transferred, or modified without the express written permission of Arab Travel and/or its third party providers and distributors. In addition, the trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this site (collectively, the "Trademarks") are registered and common law Trademarks of Arab Travel their affiliates, and various third parties. Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Trademarks without the written permission of Arab Travel or such other party that may own the Trademarks.
2. USE OF SITE. You may only use this site to browse the content, make inquires to Arab Travel, legitimate reservations or purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without the written permission of ARAB TRAVEL, except that you may download, display and print one copy of the materials presented on this site on a single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only. 'Deep-linking', 'embedding' or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized in writing. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials. The use of such materials on any other web site or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
3. AGE AND RESPONSIBILITY. You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use this site and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this site. You understand that you are financially responsible for all uses of this site by you and those using your login information.
5. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY. arab trave land any third party providers and distributors make no warranty of any kind regarding this site and/or any materials provided on this site, all of which are provided on an "as is" basis. arab travel and any third party providers and distributors do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of any of the content or data found on this site and such parties expressly disclaim all warranties and conditions, including implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, and those arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage of trade.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Arab travelassumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, audio or other material from the site. In no event shall arab travelor any third party providers or distributors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including, but not limited to lost profits or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with (i) any use of this site or content found herein, (ii) any failure or delay (including, but not limited to the use of or inability to use any component of this site for reservations or ticketing), or (iii) the performance or non performance by arab travelor any third party providers or distributors, even if such party has been advised of the possibility of damages to such parties or any other party.
7. INDEMNIFICATION. You shall defend and indemnify Arab Travel and any third party providers and distributors and their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim, cause of action or demand, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought third parties as a result of your use of this site.
8. LINKS. This site contains links to other web sites which are provided solely as a convenience to you and are not necessarily an endorsement by Arab Travel its third party providers or distributors of the contents of such other web sites. Neither Arab Travel nor any third party provider or distributor shall be responsible for the content of any other web sites and make no representation or warranty regarding any other web sites or the contents or materials on such web sites. If you decide to access other web sites or participate in any offers or programs via such web sites, you do so at your own risk.
9. SUBMISSIONS. "Submissions" means all comments, feedback, suggestions, photos, e-mail and similar information or materials that you submit to Arab Travel regarding the services of Arab Travel. Submissions will not be confidential and will become the property of Arab Travel upon submission to Arab Travel. By providing any such Submissions, you agree to assign to Arab Travel, at no charge, all worldwide rights, title and interest in copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the Submissions. You represent and warrant that any Submission you provide to Arab Travel will be complete and accurate. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the Submissions that you provide, and that you, not Arab Travel, have full responsibility for the Submissions, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright. Arab Travel does not prescreen or monitor any Submissions as a matter of policy.
10. RELATIONSHIP. Your use of this site is independent of Arab Travel and not as an employee, agent, partner for any purpose.
11. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement and its performance shall be governed by the Egyptian law, in all questions and controversies arising out of your use of this site and this Agreement.
12. ASSIGNMENT. You may not assign, convey, subcontract or delegate your rights, duties or obligations hereunder.
13. MODIFICATION. Arab Travel may at any time modify these terms and conditions and your continued use of this site will be conditioned upon the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use.
14. ADDITIONAL TERMS. Additional terms and conditions may apply to reservations, purchases of goods and services and other uses of portions of this site, and you agree to abide by such other terms and conditions.
15. SEVERABILITY. These terms and conditions shall be deemed severable. In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
16. HEADINGS. The heading used in these Terms and Conditions are included by convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms and Conditions.
17. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. These terms and conditions, together with those incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on this site.
Arab Travel respects the privacy of its customers and understands the importance of privacy to visitors to our web site. We collect and store information so that we can efficiently provide travel-related services to our users. This privacy statement is designed to help you understand what information we gather and what we do with the information.
Users have the option of submitting registration information to Arab Travel. "Registration Information" means personal and billing information you submit when registering with Arab Travel or ATA-TOURS.NET, ATA-TOURS.COM for newsletters, specials, updates, or additional services available through Arab Travel. The Registration Information you submit will be used by Arab Travel for purposes of operating Arab Travel and any other internal business purpose of Arab Travel reasonably related to such operations. Arab Travel reserves the right to, at its sole discretion, disclose to third parties certain information contained in our registration files, but under no circumstances will we disclose your credit card information without your prior consent, except as required by law.
Arab Travel strongly believes in protecting the privacy of children online (we define "children" as minors younger than 13). As such Arab Travel does not knowingly collect or use any personal information from children or knowingly allow children to register with us.
While arab travel has safeguards in place to prevent unauthorized access or interception, there is no absolute guarantee of security. In the event of an interception or unauthorized access, arab travel shall not be responsible for such interception or unauthorized access, or any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages (including lost profits) suffered by a customer or user, even if arab travelhas previously been advised of the possibility of such damages. Arab travel does not warrant, either expressly or impliedly, that the information provided by any customer shall be free from interception or unauthorized access, and does not provide any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
In transmitting electronic communications to arab travel, the user of this web site is requesting that arab travel send information to or contact the user regarding our products and/or services. Arab travel will make every effort to accommodate reasonable requests for information pertaining to our products and services in a timely manner but makes no guarantees for the timeliness of such responses. The user should be aware that arab travel is not responsible for delay, non-delivery or non-receipt of any information exchanged between arab traveland the user or vice-versa due to internet connectivity problems, man-made or natural disasters, force majeure, computer malfunctions or incorrect contact information (including but not limited to e-mail addresses, mailing addresses, telephone, cellular, pager or fax numbers) supplied by the user.
Last updated on 15/04/2009.